Thanks for popping by to see what I have to share as part of the Pootlers & Artful Stampers Blog Hop.
This is actually a card I created as a swap. The theme was black and white with a splash of colour. So I got my thinking cap on to see what I could come up with. I love the Balloon Builders stamp set. It is a really versatile set as you can put the various stamps together to come up with cards for any occasion.
So, do you want to see what I came up with?
I think it looks quite effective and wasn’t too difficult to do. I started with 5 colours – Melon Mambo, Emerald Envy, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango and Daffodil Delight. I took the jelly bean looking stamp from the set and randomly stamped the 5 colours over an A4 sheet of Whisper White cardstock. I then used Jar of Love stamp set so that it looked like the jelly beans were in a jar.
I then created the same pattern with the jelly bean shaped balloon stamp using Basic Black Archival Ink and stamping it multiple times on the page before re-inking to create the background for each card. With a bit more stamping, cutting, tying and sticking, the cards were done. Here you can see a number of the cards together.
So, what are you waiting for? What are you going to make with the Balloon Builder stamp set?
I hope you enjoy hopping around the world to see all of the other blog posts from The Pootlers and The Artful Stampers! Just click on the icon/link below to have a look at the others.
- Cardstock – Whisper White
- Ink Pad – Melon Mambo, Emerald Envy, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango and Daffodil Delight
- Stamp Set – Balloon Builders and Jars of Love
- Framelits – Everyday Jars
- Tools – Paper Snips, Stampin’ Trimmer, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine
- Embellishments – Whisper White Baker’s Twine
- Adhesives – Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals™ and SNAIL adhesive