The other day you would have seen my card made for The Artful Stampers Blog Hop. Well, I had some leftover stamped images, backgrounds etc so thought I would make another card so I have one ready in case someone I know has a baby girl.
So using the same spotty background that I created with the spots mask from the Dots & Stripes Decorative Masks, sponge dauber and Pink Pirouette ink pad are created this card.
A few different products were used to make this card to the previous one. This time I used the onesie and heart stamp from the Something for Baby stampset. The Paper-piercing Tool was used with the Eclectic Piercing template to frame the onesie on the Smoky Slate cardstock. I used the heart punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack to punch out the little heart.
If you would like to learn how to make this card or any other card you may have seen, give me a call and I’d be happy to arrange a time to get together and have some fun stamping!
Don’t forget that it is Sale-A-Bration time at the moment where you get to choose 1 free product from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure for every $90 you spend. If you’d like to place an order, please contact me at email@example.com or on 0408 448 426.
- Cardstock – Whisper White, Blushing Bride and Smoky Slate
- Ink Pad – Pink Pirouette & Smoky Slate
- Stamp Set – Something for Baby and A Dozen Thoughts
- Framelits – Baby’s First
- Punch – Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
- Tools – Paper Snips, Stampin’ Trimmer, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Sponge Daubers, Dots & Stripes Decorative Mask, Heat Embossing Tool, Paper-piercing Tool, Eclectic Piercing Template
- Embossing Powder – Iridescent Ice
- Embellishments – Whisper White Baker’s Twine
- Adhesives – Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals™ and SNAIL adhesive