Thanks for popping by to have a look at my version of The Artful Stampers Blog Hop Team Sketch Challenge! You may have come from Jane’s blog!
This week I have actually combined two team challenges in one … the Sketch from The Artful Stampers Blog Hop, and the theme of Pink Spots from The Midnight Inklings!
So where did I go from here? Well, to incorporate the Pink Spots theme, I decided to make a baby girl card as I know a lot of people who are pregnant at the moment, and this way I’ll have a card ready in case one of them has a girl.
Starting with Whisper White Cardstock for the base, I decided to stick with just a few colours – Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride & Smoky Slate.
I used the spots mask from the Dots & Stripes Decorative Masks, sponge dauber and Pink Pirouette ink pad to create the spotty background. The masks are a great way to create a simple but effective background in any colour you require.
The sentiment comes from A Dozen Thoughts stamp set and the circles and banner were made using the Banner & Circle Framelits.
The centre of the banner was created using the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch and to make the pram from the Something for Baby Stamp Set stand out a little more, I heat embossed it using the Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder and used the Baby’s First Framelits to cut it out. You can see this a little clearer in the next photo.
Now it is time to hop on over to Lynn’s blog to check out her project for this week!
Don’t forget that it is Sale-A-Bration time at the moment where you get to choose 1 free product from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure for every $90 you spend. If you’d like to place an order, please contact me at email@example.com or on 0408 448 426.
- Cardstock – Whisper White, Blushing Bride and Smoky Slate
- Ink Pad – Pink Pirouette & Smoky Slate
- Stamp Set – Something for Baby and A Dozen Thoughts
- Framelits – Baby’s First, Circles and Banner
- Punch – Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch
- Tools – Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Paper Snips, Stampin’ Trimmer, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Sponge Daubers, Dots & Stripes Decorative Mask, Heat Embossing Tool
- Embossing Powder – Iridescent Ice
- Adhesives – Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals™ and SNAIL adhesive