A few months ago, Stampin’ Up!® brought out the Envelope Punch Board. This has got to be my favourite tool at the moment as it is so versatile. There are so many great things you can make with it, and the more you use it, the more you discover you can make from it.
Are you tired of having boring white envelopes or want an envelope to match the amazing card you just made? Then this might be the tool you are looking for.
Have a look at my customised black envelope below which I then spelt out the recipient’s name in red letters. I made the letters using the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine and Typeset Alphabet Bigz dies.
You can make custom envelopes from any cardstock or paper in up to 66 different sizes! There is no need to worry anymore about making sure that your card will fit into a standard C6 envelope.
Do you remember the Christening card I made that looked like a Christening gown with the pink flower on it?
Well, that wouldn’t fit into a standard C6 envelope even though it was the right size, due to the height of the flower. So, what did I do? I made a box type envelope using the Envelope Punch Board.
Here is what I came up with …
I kept it in the pink and white to match the card and it was approximately 1 inch high to allow for the flower. I added two punched circles with brads and a bit of whisper white baker’s twine to tie it closed.
The Envelope Punch Board is great for a number of reasons:
- You can make up to 66 different sized envelopes – it comes with a table that tells you what size paper/cardstock you need and where to score it for the different sized cards that you have
- It is super easy to use
- It is small and lightweight
- It comes with the scoring tool and incorporates a punch in it. One side of the punch creates rounded corners for your envelopes or any other project you want rounded corners
- For $31.95, it will be money well spent as you will get so many uses out of it
- It is going to be added to next year’s annual catalogue as it is such a hit.
So what are you waiting for? Contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0408 448 426 and order yours today!
Still not convinced? There are so many more things you can make with this tool. You can make boxes, bows, gift bags and so many other great items just to name a few.
Here is a bow I made to go on a nappy cake for a baby shower gift.
Don’t you think the bows really added to the nappy cake?
Now that you’ve seen a few things that can be made with the Envelope Punch Board, why not order yours today so that you can start creating?
Stay tuned and I will show you other great projects you can make with this tool over the coming weeks.