I was asked to make a christening card for a little girl, and the person requesting it asked to have ladybugs on it.
So … here is what I came up with.
I used a combination of punch art and stamping to produce this card, using the Circle Collections Framelits for the body and head (you could use circle punches if you have these), the circle from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack for the spots and the circles for the eyes and antennae were punch from the Owl Builder Punch.
Using the ladybug stamp from A Fitting Occasion stamp set, the sentiment from the Cuddles and Kisses stamp set with Real Red and Basic Black ink pads and cardstock, I think the end result matched the brief. What do you think?
If you would like to purchase any of the products to make this card, or any other items, feel free to email me at email@example.com or call on 0408 448 426. Don’t forget that Sale-a-bration ends on the 31st March 2014, so don’t miss out on getting your free items when you spend $90 or more on products.
I hope you enjoyed another one of my card creations.
- Cardstock – Real Red, Basic Black and Whisper White
- Ink Pads – Real Red and Basic Black
- Framelits – Circles Collection
- Punches – Owl Builder and Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
- Tools – Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Paper Snips, Stampin’ Trimmer, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine
- Adhesives – Glue Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, SNAIL adhesive